St Saviour´s Church
The church was established by German Lutherans, who had freedom to worship in a predominantly Catholic city at that time. This was due to a decree of Emperor Rudolf II, who granted Protestants religious freedom in the Czech lands. The church changed hands several times in history, and the Czech Evangelical Church became its final owners 1863.
The building itself is a fusion of Gothic and Baroque, and is an impressive space, with large windows and high ceilings.
The public can see the interiors at concerts, which are only performed in the church throughout the year. The space is also used for special events, such as school graduations.